The Wedding Photography Shot list
Weddings are a time for families to gather together and celebrate the Bride and Groom on their special day. They are also a time to take plenty of photos to capture the moments we will cherish forever. Often, many couples will have created a shot list. This is a list of particular arrangements or events that they want photos of.
Having a shot list allows couples to organise what photos they want on their special day and make sure these images are taken and ticked off the list. After all, you don’t want to forget to take that special photo.
Here at Trade Canvas Prints, wedding canvases are amongst some of our most popular prints. Here we list some particular shots have caught our eye. These are described below just in case you’re struggling to come up with some ideas yourself; and simply for inspiration if you are planning your own shot list:
1. The Bride and Groom – This choice of photo is essential for every wedding
2. The Bride, Groom and their children – Now of course not every couple will have children before getting married but if they do then this photo will definitely be one to take a shot of
3. The Bride with her bridesmaids & the Groom with his best man – This are definitely key shots to capture
4. The Bride with her family & the Groom with his family
5. The Bride and Groom with everybody (if you can fit them all in!) – position the Bride and Groom at the front of the group
6. The Bride with her mother and father & the Groom with his mother and father – You can also interchange the Bride and Groom in these shots so that the Groom is pictured with his Bride’s mother and father and vice versa
7. All the children who are attending the wedding
8. The Bride and Groom with their pet – Some couples may have a beloved pet that attends the wedding, for example, their dog. Capturing a shot of this is sure to melt a lot of hearts
And finally don’t forget to ensure there is enough air around the subject in focus to ensure great photo edge wraps on your Trade Canvas Prints order!